Crowns and veneers are two types of restorations that improve the appearance and functionality of your teeth.
The main difference is that veneers only covers the front of the teeth, whereas a crown would cover the entire tooth.
The construction of our 2 storey, state of the art facility is progressing beautifully.
Looks like we are moving sooner than anticipated – and we can’t wait to share with you our brand new clinic!
Lucky it’s literally just 50m from our current location, so the move shouldn’t be too difficult!
- Not as invasive as crowns as more of the original tooth is kept intact during the preparation
- Tooth must have enough enamel for the veneer to bond on to
- Mainly for cosmetic purposes
- More of the tooth needs to be filed or ground down during the preparation in comparison to veneers
- More protective as covers the entire tooth
- For teeth that have cracks, extensive decay or otherwise been damaged